Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

Essence & Catrice Haul

Hello Beauties,

Two days ago I visited Tony's Pharmacy, for the first time, and bought some Essence and Catrice products to try them out.



I bought 3 eye shadows, 2 from Essence and 1 from Catrice. The first two are '57, In the clouds' and '32, Jazzed up'.


The Catrice eye shadow is '510, in love with hulk' (love the name hehe)


Next, 2 lipsticks, one from Essence and another from Catrice. The Essence one is a very sheer baby pink color called '01, frosted' and the Catrice lipstick is a very bright coral color called '050, Princess Peach'.





I really needed a new blush therefore I picked up Catrice Multi Color Blush in the color '010, Riviera Rose'. I really love this color and it can also be used as a highlight since it has 4 different colors. 


I also wanted to try out Catrice lip glosses therefore I bought Catrice color show in the color '090, No.9 is mine'. 

Last but not the least, I bought Essence Long lasting eye pencil, which is a sheer golden color and its called '04, look at me'.


What are your favourite products from Essence and Catrice?
What do you think about Essence foundations? I want to try them out :)

Make sure to Follow this blog for future reviews about these products :)

Looking forward for my next Essence & Catrice purchase,

Take Care

Jessica xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment