Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

What's in my everyday make up bag?


Hi beauties,

I keep my everyday's essentials in a small Makeup bag on my vanity, since it's much easier to reach in the morning rather than going through loads of products.


E.L.F Mineral Infused Face Primer




This primer is amzing. It helps to keep oil at bay, therefore no retocuhing is needed throughout the day.







Rimmel Match Perfection in shade 040 Soft Beige



I use this concealer under my eyes to conceal my under eye circles.







Urban Decay Primer Potion



I use this primer in order to keep my eyeshadow stay put throughout the day.












Sigma F30 brush




With the sigma F30 (a large powder brush with the powder), works perfectly to set my concealer and mattify my face.







Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder  

















Inglot 330M (Matte)


This eye shadow is a light beige. I use it in the inner corners and brow bone.










Eyelash curler 


Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night mascara













I'd curl my eyelashes first, then put on mascara.













NYX Blush in the shade PB03 Angel 

I apply my blush with a small stipple brush in order to achieve a natural finish.
Stipple brush


















What's in your everyday bag?


Take care,
Rachel 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment