Followers

Thursday 2 August 2012

July Favorites


Hello Beauties :)

Here are my July Favorites. There are a few products that I like; however there are 5 products which have exceeded my expectations. 


The first product is Essence Gel liner in the color Berlin Rocks 03. First and foremost I love the color since it suits my eye color and also I prefer it from straight up Black. The color is a purple color with very tiny shimmers throughout. It has a very creamy consistency and it is highly pigmented. I was also impressed because it stayed on all day and it did not smudge at all. I really like this product and I would recommend it to anyone. 

Essence Gel Liner: Berlin Rocks




ELF Angled Eyeliner Brush
I apply this Gel Liner with ELF angled eyeliner brush. It is a very precise brush therefore you can apply it as thick or thin as you want. Also the price beats them all, a quality brush for only 3 sterling J. I think that this brush and the gel liner make the perfect pair. 
                                                   


The next product is Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara. This is one of the best mascaras that I have tried so far. Its formula is perfect for elongating the lashes and building up volume. Also the brush is neither too large and neither too thin therefore it can reach even the smallest of lashes.

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara


Another Maybelline product is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the color Turquoise Forever. The first thing that caught my eye is the intensity of the color. Personally I love blues and this product’s color is perfect. It has quite a creamy consistency and it applies evenly without tugging your eyelids. It also lasts quite a long period of time and it is perfect as a base for the eye shadow. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo: Turquoise Forever

The last product is a hair product and it is CHI Silk Infusion. I apply this product at the ends of my hair while it is still damp, before blow drying it. It is a very good heat protecting product and it leaves your hair shiny and silky. I have the smallest bottle of this product and it is not a cheap product however this small bottle has lasted me more than a year, since only a pea size amount goes a long way. 

CHI Silk Infusion
 Hope you liked this blog post.

Take Care :)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment