Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Infusion Intense Conditioning Hair Treatment


Hi Beauties :)

Today, I will be reviewing another Holy GraiI hair item. I use this treament with my 
Joico Smooth Cure shampoo, using it as a deep conditioner when I heat style my hair during the weekend or special occasions since my hair is not easy to manage and style. The product is not runny so you can apply it to your hair without it dripping everywhere. I tend to leave the roots uncoated and concentrate more on the ends combing it through with a wide wood comb to prevent breakage. Although I have oily hair I make sure to deep condition it at least once a week so, this will act as conditioner and a treatment in 1. I recommend leaving the mask for at least 5 minutes, this will make sure that the product is soaked into the hair cuticle. It always leaves my hair softer, shinier and sleeker. It has a delicious chocolate scent which lingers during the day. Like most of my hair products, Montagne Jeunesse does not add harmful chemicals, do not test on animals and is suitable for vegetarians.
The only cons I found were that Montagne Jeanusse products are very limited in Malta. I searched everywhere, (browsed all pharmacies in Valletta and couldn't find these masks except Lyzette, which stock 5 every fortnight). A single sachet which contains 10ml is priced at 1.50euros which is reasonably priced. I also would like Montagne Jeunesse to make this product in a bigger container since a single sachet has only one use.

http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/


Nonetheless, I still highly recommend this product.

I made some research about Kukui Oil. Here's what I found:
Kukui nut oil has been used for many years throughout the islands of Hawaii. It is used to moisturize and protect the skin and hair from sun, salt, wind and other environmental elements. This oil penetrates the skinand hair easily and leaves it silky and smooth. Kukui oil contains vitamins A, C, and E. Kukui nut oil can be used as a treatment for an itchy scalp or dandruff. It has the same regenerative effects on the hair and scalp as it does for the skin.

Take Care,
Rachel
xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment