Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Saturday Night Outfit

Hey Beauties,

I just wanted to share what I wore yesterday night. Hope you like it :)

OOTN
I wore a black shirt that I bought from Suite Blanco. This is one of my favorite shirts because of its studded detailing on the shoulder. I chose turquoise pants that I bought last Summer from Pull & Bear as a pop of color to my outfit. For shoes I wore, white Suite Blanco shoes.

For accessories, I chose a pair of dark green earrings that I bought from Accessorize, I think that they matched the outfit well, together with white Guess watch and Coach wrist-let.
Accessorize earrings
Guess watch
Coach wrist-let
Suite Blanco shoes
I wore quite a simple outfit yesterday since I only went to a wine bar with my closest friends. What were you up to last Saturday? Would love to know more about you all.

Until next time,

Take Care,

Jessica :)




No comments:

Post a Comment