Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Review:- Essence Legends of the sky nailpolish

Heyy Beauties,

A few weeks ago I purchased several Essence and Catrice products from Tony's Pharmacy in Gzira and I got the Essence Legends of the Sky in the color 'Like Leo's Pilot Jacket' as a free gift, and I decided to try it out.

02, Like Leo's Pilot Jacket

First off, it is a perfect color for Autumn and Winter. I would say it is a military type of color since it is a mix of Green and Grey. It is quite an opaque color but one coat is not enough to get its full effect. As you can detect from the photo below, the color is not opaque enough after applying only one coat. However, two coats are enough.

1st coat

2nd coat

I was impressed by the drying time, it dried up in a few minutes, compared to other nail polishes which take a long time to dry.

With regards to the packaging, I think it a bit cheap because the cap does not screw all the way, however I don't mind that much since it was a free gift. 

Overall, I really like this product and I recommend it to anyone. Looking forward to try out more of these nail polishes.


Hope this review helped,

Until next time,

Take Care

Jessica :)





No comments:

Post a Comment