Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Sephora duo eyeshadow review



Hello Beauties,

Today, I will be reviewing 2 SEPHORA duo eyeshadow.

Hot Brown No3
Gorgeous Pink No4
I own Hot Brown No3 and Gorgeous Pink No4. Each duo was on sale for 3 so I couldn't pass this up. The packaging is very sleek and sturdy. According, to the SEPHORA website these shadows are described as ''A duet of highly pigmented, long-lasting, exclusive shadows that reinvent color intensity''. In fact these shadow are highly pigmented and true to colour however not long lasting as stated. These eyeshadows creases without a primer within 2-3 hrs of wear. With Too Faced Shadow Insurance (an eyeshadow primer) the eyeshadow held for 8+ hrs. I didn't experience any fallout with these shadows. These eyeshadows blend very well with each other as well as other brands shadows. All shadows have the right amount of shimmer.

I would recommend any duo from this collection.
Top: Without TFSI
Bottom: With TFSI
Take Care,

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours Rachel :)Where did you find Sephora products in Malta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt. Went to barcelona 3 wks ago

    ReplyDelete