Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Favourite Lip Combination

Hello Beauties :)

These past few weeks I have been wearing bold lips every time I go out, I think they brighten up every outfit and makeup look. In my opinion I think the perfect bold lip is MAC Magenta lip liner together with MAC Rebel lipstick. They make up the perfect pair :)



This is how I apply it:

Step 1:- Before applying the lip liner, always apply your favorite lip balm first so as to moisturize your lips and to have a smoother application and in the end a better color outcome. This step should be done for every type of bold lip that you decide to wear. It makes a big difference.

Step 2:- Apply the Lip liner around the perimeter of your lips and also fill in the entire lip. This will help to make the lipstick color more defined and prevent the lipstick from feathering throughout the day. In this case I applied MAC Magenta Lip liner. The reason why I apply the lip liner all over the lip is because when the lip stick fades the lip liner leaves a tint so you do not need to keep re touching your lip stick all the time.



Step 3:- Apply the bold lipstick of your choice to your lip. I prefer to apply straight from the tube because I find that the color payoff is better this way when compared to applying the lipstick with a lip brush. If I do any mistakes I arrange them by applying some concealer around the lip. In this case I applied MAC Rebel lipstick. You could also choose to apply some clear lip gloss to have a shinier finish, but in this case I prefer a somewhat matte finish, I think that the lip gloss is too much.




I hope you like this Post, if there are any suggestions for future post please leave them in the comments section.

Take Care

Jessica :)


No comments:

Post a Comment