Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

Dress Haul

Hello Beauties :)

Today I did some damage. I lately sworn not to shop anymore but we all know that that type of promise to self is never kept. 

I bought all the following pieces from a local boutique called She Fashion wear in Mosta Malta. This outlet offers every type of clothing and shoes at affordable prices. 

I bought 4 dresses and a clutch bag. I thing they are perfect for the Summer time since they are light and flowy, perfect for the hot weather here in Malta. 

The first dress I bought is a High Low type of dress. This trend has become very popular and I think it is trendy and classy at the same time. 


The next one is a strapless type of dress. Its coral color caught my eye immediately and I could not pass it up :) It can be worn both in a casual way and also more formally by adding cute heals and a clutch.


The next two dresses are form fitting type of dresses, on the upper part, but then the skirts are quite flowy and light. The blue one has a very cute cut out detail on the back which I taught was very pretty.







The last item that I bought is a white clutch bag. It is simple but it can be matched and paired with almost every outfit. It is a basic item that every girl should have in her closet.


Hope you like this haul. Till the next post,

Take Care

J & R

No comments:

Post a Comment