Followers

Friday 23 November 2012

Collective HAUL


Heyy Beauties,

How are you all doing? :)

As promised on our Facebook page, here is a Collective Haul of products I bought online.

First off, I had been contemplating for quite a some time, to buy some false lashes and good lash glue. So, I went searching on e-bay last week and found the Duo Lash glue, that everyone raves about on Youtube and some lashes. I found the glue for 7 euro including shipping, and 10 pairs of lashes for about 3 euro with shipping. Great deal in my opinion.

             

Last Saturday I was browsing around the ELF Cosmetics site and I noticed that they were offering free shipping during that weekend, therefore I could not pass up that opportunity and bought some ELF products, since it was about 6 months from my last ELF purchase.



My first two choices were two lipsticks, Gypsy and Flirtatious. Love both colors and I have to say I was impressed by their quality; very pigmented, apply smoothly and also have a pleasant smell.

Gypsy and Flirtatious

The following are swatches of these two lipsticks:

Gypsy
Flirtatious

Then I chose two blushers and a bronzer because I noticed that I really do not have almost any blushers and bronzers, and the only one I had broke. The first blush is Blushing, then Bronzed and Sun Kissed.



 The following are the swatches, in order mentioned above:



Next, I decided to try out the Makeup Remover Pen, that Dyna at Dyna's Random Blog, raves about, and I must say it really does work. Last but not the least, I picked up and Angled Blush Brush because I needed one for contouring.



Those were all the products that I bought,

Hope you enjoyed this post,

Until Next time,

Take Care,

Jessica :)

2 comments:

  1. Flirtatious and Gypsy look like beautiful colors! I was on the fence about getting them but will definitely have to now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should and I think they would really suit you :). At the moment, those are the only two lipsticks that I am wearing hehe :)

    ReplyDelete