Followers

Saturday 25 January 2014

Review: Simple Spotless Skin, quick fix Cleansing Wipes

Hey Beauties,

I think I have found my holy grail cleansing wipes. I have gone through 3 packets of these already, that's how much I like them :)



Targeted to:

  • Those who may suffer from light spots,
  • Those who have sensitive skin
  • For those who are searching for an extra benefit, apart from the part that cleanses the face from makeup easily

Benefits: Why I love this product

  • Removes approximately 90% of makeup, which is more then the majority of inexpensive makeup wipes that are available in the market
  • Removes also waterproof mascara
  • Dries out small pimples and spots immediately. It also prevents from more spots to be created. This takes place because of the zinc and chamomile that are contained in the ingredients. 
The only thing that I did not like about these cleansing wipes is that the wipes themselves are quite small for my liking. However, I can accept this, because of all the benefits it resulted in. 

They can be found in the majority of Supermarkets, if not all. I bought them for about EUR4.50.

That's all for this post,

Let me know what you think about these wipes if you have tried them,

Take Care,

Jessica xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment