Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Review:- MUA Gel Eyeliner



Hey Beauties,

It is a great idea to try new products every now and then. Therefore I decided to try out MUA Gel eyeliner. In fact, a couple of days ago I bought MUA Gel eyeliner in ‘Underground’.



This product claims that: 

“They are intensely pigmented and are completely smudge proof once the product has dried.”

I have to say that I concur whole heartedly with this statement. This Gel eyeliner is pigmented and does not smudge. It has a creamy consistency and glides on nicely



It has a small eyeliner brush embedded in its cap. The brush is not that bad however I prefer using the Elf Eyeliner brush.



Apart from the color underground, it comes with three other shades: Fairground, On Move and Tribe. It also is a very affordable product, I paid approximately 3 to 4 euro including shipping. 

The downturn of this product is that it is very small. From the pictures I expected it to be bigger. However, the fact that it is a good quality product and affordable at the same time makes it a very good purchase. I recommend this product to anyone.




What are your view regarding this product?

Have you tried it before?

Until next time,

Take Care

Jessica :)

2 comments:

  1. Great review. I want to try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm sure you'll like it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete