I have just found out that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Styles of Summers. I am really grateful and honoured to be nominated for this award and thank you Jessica for nominating me.
The Liebster Award is an award for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award's aim is to raise awareness for nominated blogs, and enable the blogger to enhance its audience.
The nomination's rules consist of the following:
1) List ten facts about myself.
2) Answer the ten questions that Styles of Summers gave me.
3) Nominate bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in my post.
4) Come up with ten new questions for the people I nominate for The Liebster Award.
5) Tell the nominees that I have nominated them so that they can answer the questions
So let's start:
Ten facts about myself
1) I am from Malta which is a very small island in the middle of the Mediterranean. Our neighbours are Sicily and Italy.
2) I love travelling. I try to at least travel once a year, however it always depends on the situation of my finances ;)
3) My favourite places that I have visited so far are London, followed second by Paris.
4) My main aim in life is to work abroad for at least 2 years.
5) I have graduated last year with a Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) Degree in Insurance and Finance and currently I am reading an ICAEW ACA Degree in Accountancy.
6) The first You Tube guru that I followed was Panacea81. I didn't have any idea how to apply eye shadows and experiment with colours. She was my first inspiration.
7) My favourite eye look is a black smoky eye with subtle pink lips. I like how it makes my eyes stand out and it is ideal for a night out with friends.
8) My favourite outfit is a flowy dress with a high- low hem line.
9) Favourite colour: Royal Blue
10) The car I drive is a Blue Kia Piccanto 2004 Model.
1) If you could have dinner with any celebrity/designer, past or present, who would it be and why?
I would have dinner with Kate Hudson. She is my all time favourite actress, love her style and hair.
2) Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipstick because it can be worn in any weather condition. If it is windy weather, then lip gloss would end up smeared all over your face.
3) Favourite holiday you've been on?
London and Paris :)
4) Bright or nude nail varnishes?
Bright colours for sure.
5) Actual book or kindle?
Actual hard copy book. I collect them and hope to have a personal library in the future.
6) What's your favourite song?
At the moment: Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars
7) Satchel or backpack?
Neither. I don't like the look of them.
8) If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, what magazine would you choose and why?
Cosmopolitan. I used to purchase it in the past and I find it interesting.
9) What is your favourite film and why?
Something Borrowed: I have watched it more then 5 times I think, I love the story line.
10) What is your favourite item you own and why?
MAC Lip stick: it is my favourite brand.
Island of Make Believe: http://islandofmakebelieve.blogspot.com/
Poccaloca's Blog: http://pocalocca.blogspot.com/
Passion to Beauty: http://passiontobeauty.blogspot.com/
Ten New Questions:
1) What do you like doing in your free time?
2) Do you have any pets at home?
3) How was your interest in makeup/fashion sparked?
4) Do you have any favourite celebrity?
5) What is your current favourite trend?
6) Who is your favourite youtuber?
7) What is your favourite song?
8) If you could take part in any film, what would it be?
9) Did you know about this blog before I nominated your blog?
10) What posts would you like to read in the future?
I have followed all the rules, the last thing that I still need to do is tell the nominated blogs that I have nominated them.
Thank you again Jessica for nominating Beauty is our Passion blog.
Until Next time,